Tuesday 23 April 2013

Boot sale Haul!

The sun is finally out so that only means one thing, bootsales! I'd honestly say rummaging around a bootsale looking for bargains is one of my favourite things to do! The weather was lovely so that meant  tons of sellers turned up and I managed to find quite a few lovely bits and bobs. I got quite a lot but to save your computers from loading a ton of photos i'll just upload the gems, hope you enjoy!
Evans blouse- £2

Origins face wash, 20p each!

Laura Mercier lip tint- £1


Stila Convertible blush/lip stain 50p!!!


Lovely Floral tunic- £1

Indigo Dress £1.50

Peasant style top- £1

£1 Vintage style skirt. It's actually from primark but is lovely quality!

George Top, new £1

Quilt Frame £1.50.


Nothing is worse then getting up at 6am and coming back with nothing to show but as you can imagine from this lot i felt like the day was definitely a success!
I love looking through posts of others finds so please comment below with your boot sale blog posts!

2 comments:

  1. I must go shopping with you one day. I went to a bootsale on Sunday too and bought nothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah those stila blushes are amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. feel free to enter my Origins giveaway to win three best selling products! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment on my blog, it means a lot!

Nicky
xoxo