Sunday 10 March 2013

February Favourites!


I've just had a little look back at my last post and was a little surprised to see it's been nearly a year and a half that I haven't blogged! I've been really in to reading everyone’s lovely blogs recently and it's inspired me to restart mine!
Last month I seemed to be constantly reaching for the same products so I thought a February favourites would be a great way to start up the new blog posts!



TIGI Urban Anti-Dotes, Resurrection Shampoo and Conditioner- I originally got these shampoos as a Christmas present and fell in love with them! I suffer with dry hair and the ends easily split, I wouldn't go as far to say these 2 have completely fixed the problem but they have majorly improved the appearance and feel, so much so that I repurchased them in the massive 750ml sized duo. At £24 for both I definitely think it's reasonably priced and will last an absolute age. I purchased them from here on Feel Unique delivery is free as well!

St Ives Apricot Scrub Gentle-  I saw this in Superdrug and at the time was suffering with small under skin bumps around the edges of my cheek so thought I’d give it a go. I’ve been using this once a day, every day for about 3 weeks now and I can’t recommend it enough! I’ve never really been one to use a scrub as I’ve always been under the impression it would be to rough for my dry skin but this one has really improved the appearance of my skin. The red bumps are gone and my skin is completely clear, hurray! 150ml retails at £4.25 so very affordable.

ESTÉE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair- I have a love/hate relationship with this serum but at the moment I’m enjoying using it. My Mum bought this last summer but didn't get on with it so let me try it. The first time I used it, it completely broke me out.  I have dry/normal skin and my mum has oily skin, it was frustrating that this product didn't work for either of us, especially seeing as it’s nearly £60! Anyway, I wasn't ready to give up on it so when I started using the St Ives I decided to give the serum one last try and it worked! I use it on clean skin just before moisturizing and I would say it’s helped to even out my skin but I’m not sure if it’s just because the scrub is so good? I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase it as I definitely don’t think it’s a miracle product for the money but I’ll enjoy using it until it runs out!

Clarins moisture replenishing lip balm- I've always been a lip balm kind of girl and this one is literally my holy grail. As you can see I've squeezed it within an inch of its life. It's so luxurious, it makes you lips feel so silky smooth and leaves a really nice finish. I will definitely be repurchasing this but at £14 it is a bit pricey!

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Citron, honey and coriander-  If you have never smelt this product then I strongly suggest you go in the shop and try it, it’s lovely! I have both the big size you can see in the photo and the small hand bag sizes as I need this wherever I go. It’s thick and really nourishes your hand and of course smells Gorgeous. 100g Retails at £14 and 50g is £9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment on my blog, it means a lot!

Nicky
xoxo